That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Birthday sis...

Just wanted to tell my lil' sister happy 30th birthday...

Now I know this may upset you that I said you were 30 when all today you believe you are only twenty-nine, but you are the favorite out of all my siblings so I am going to let you in on something the parental units don't want to tell you. In the fall of 1979 we went to Canada for some horse thing. Mom was pregnant with you, and well, while we were there you were born. I never really named you - you were named after a little town in some French Canadian providence (seriously, Google it). Well after returning to the states it took a while to get you "papered" - that's the term they used when joking about it. Hence you Feb 12th birthday.

Wow - I feel SO much better getting that off my chest...









Why are woman so obsessed about the big three zero?

1 comment:

Ryan and Jasi said...

Well i have a secret for you.....You are really not my brother! You are just a mean 37 year-old man!

Traffic Report