That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Mopar Brings Jeep and Ram Truck Concepts to Annual Moab Easter Jeep Safari...

Earlier this month, Chrysler’s Mopar division said it would unveil its annual batch of unique off-road Jeep and Ram truck concepts during the annual Moab Easter Jeep Safari in Utah. With the Safari underway and the covers unwrapped, we now have full details on eight “Moparized” Jeeps and Ram trucks.

The eight vehicles are six one-off image models and two are near-production-ready vehicles. The image vehicles represent Mopar’s best “no holds barred” efforts and include five Jeeps and a Ram Power Wagon. The breakdown of each vehicle at the Moab Safari can be seen here.

The one that really stood out to me is the Nukizer 715 concept whch pays homage to the military-spec Kaiser M-715 truck from the 1960s:

Photobucket

- courtesy trucktrend.com

No comments:

Traffic Report