That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Friday, April 9, 2010

Dream truck of the week...

Groovy baby! Check out this heavily customized slant cab F100. Not sure where this was taken, but it looks like a '70 plate on the rear.

The truck is chopped (but with stock rear window), shaved, and panel painted. The fenders have been molded and tucked in. The custom bed is finished of by an upholstered cover.

Cougar taillights, side pipes, wide and wider mags, and Firestone meats round out the package.

Throw in your favorite eight track, crank up the 6X9s, and let's cruise...

Photobucket

No comments:

Traffic Report