That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Photoshop fun with Bad Bob's new ride...

Bad Bob recently traded his Model A Coupe for this 1938 Ford pickup:

Photobucket

He mentioned he will be running the Old Crow Speed Shop logo on the doors this year at El Mirage and Bonneville. Naturally I had to mess with the above picture. By combining it with this shot I took in 2008:

Photobucket

I came up with this:

Photobucket

Can't wait to see it on the salt...

1 comment:

Shannon said...

It seriously looks awesome!

Traffic Report