That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

All for the sake of progress...

Last night my buddy Brain and I pulled the hood of my F100. As I mentioned before the motor became increasingly week at the end of last summer. Well today Jacob and I pulled it out and after wiping some of the carbon residue off one of the pistons I noticed a little "080" stamped on top. That's right - she's been severely punched out somewhere along the line. So much for the "all original - never gone through" status. Not too sure what the future has in store now...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Traffic Report