That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Stamp of approval...

Yesterday after working in the garage for awhile I went with my buddy that was test driving a few cars. He wasn't really driving anything I could totally get into (Camry, Civic, Lincoln). While on the way home we stopped at a dealership and he decided to test drive a Hyundai (insert cringe here), and while I waited I decided to check out another car they had on the lot. Here she is after a mildly abusive test drive:

Photobucket

Now I must admit I wasn't that into the new Camaro, but after one drive I am hooked! Don't be surprised if one of these find its way into my garage someday...

2 comments:

Shannon said...

It really is a nice car. Glad you enjoyed it! Next time you take it for a test drive take me with you.

jeana said...

Hey... you are posting again! I stopped checking after weeks of disappointment (haha). Anyway.. this is a good lookin' car.. I think I will take one of those myself. Maybe santa could leave it for me with a big red bow! :) your truck looks good too... can I ask how you came up with "her" name... and why it is a her? it looks more like a "sid" or "max" to me. (maybe you shouldn't tell "her" that though!) Hope you are doin well!

Traffic Report