That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hey, SEX sells...

I like to look at car ads online - I do it probably atleast four times a day. I had to laugh when I saw this:

$200
Jaguar for your Bonneville/race car project.
Park City, UT 84098 - Nov 10, 2009
Wanted to build a Jaguar for Bonneville but plans have changed. 1971 XJ6. Doors, hood, trunk, and windows all there. Interior already gutted and ready for roll cage and race seat.Delivery available.Wife said this would happen, I hate it when she's right...435-XXX-XXXX

Thanks for looking!! Check out my other ads!


Photobucket

No comments:

Traffic Report