That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Friday, November 13, 2009

A li'l something for all you Chrysler freaks...

Truth be told I have always had a soft spot for Mopars. While surfing the WWW and other blogs out there I came across a blog that is loaded with pictures and stories of original Mopars in their resting places. If you want to view a lot of vintage Chrysler steel (not always in the best shape) and the random insets of others from the "Big Three" you need to go over here and take a look...

No comments:

Traffic Report