That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Friday, November 2, 2007

I love my shower...

People ask me – “So, how is the new house?”

All I can say is “I love my shower.”

I really, really do. Not in an “I need therapy kinda way”. I just really love it. It was a really big fear for me prior to us moving in. What if I don’t like it? What if the shower head isn’t high enough? What if the water pressure sucks? What if the tile freaks me out? What if it is always cold?”

Rest assured though it is perfect. And it is all mine.

Come on over. Check out the new house. Sit on my couch. Eat my food. Hug my wife. I don’t really care…

Just don’t ask to use my shower.

No comments:

Traffic Report