That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Friday, November 12, 2010

3 years, 1 month, 9 days = 1134 days = 27,216 hours = 1,632,960 minutes = 97,977,600 seconds...

This is how long it took me to reach a personal goal I set, and no matter how you look at it it seemed so much longer to me. Probably didn't help that there was a leap year in there...

Yesterday I was able to check one of the bucket list though when I received a text from one of my buddies saying he just saw pictures in a magazine that were mine. Yes that's right my name, and photos, are finally in print. Truth is I have know it was going to happen for awhile - I just couldn't let the cat outta the bag.

So if you feel so inclined go down to your local newsstand and pick up the January 2010 issue of World of Rods magazine and check out a few shots by yours truly in the Speed Week coverage.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

Congratulations Ryan!! That's totally awesome!

Shannon said...

I think this deserves me singing the "proud of you" song.

Traffic Report