That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Salt Flats Speed Shop...

I finally got a chance to stop by Salt Flats Speed Shop today and meet Chris Davenport. There are a couple of neat projects in the shop including a Model A coupe that is a little on the "rat" side, a '33 Tudor sedan converted to a Vicky by Chris, and his personal project this '32 Bonneville inspired sedan:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I won't give away to much of the final plans, but be assured I will post again when he debuts the car.

If you find yourself with a little time to kill in the Orem Utah area I suggest you stop on by, kick up a little dust, and see what's happening over at the Salt Flats Speed Shop and this talented young gun.

No comments:

Traffic Report