That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Monday, October 12, 2009

Lorraine gets a little makeup...

So it's been a while since I have done anything to my '54 F100 I named Lorraine. A couple of weeks ago I contacted a local pinstriper and kicked around the idea of lettering her up like an old shop / push truck. Well it didn't take long to agree on a design and as it is she is out in the garage right now with some very classic door art! The letters still need a little outline and drop shadow so you're gonna have to wait for pictures. BUT I will post the stripe work to hold you over for a couple of days...

Photobucket

Once the rest is done I will link to "the stripers" blog since he has in-progress shots already up.

No comments:

Traffic Report