That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Monday, May 11, 2009

Hey GM - ya might wanna reconsider...

Just before GM decided to kill the Pontiac brand, rumor had it that GM is repositioning Pontiac as a “niche” brand. Susan Docherty, vice president of Buick-Pontiac-GMC, gave us hope that Pontiac may survive and the brand may go back to its performance heritage roots with a new version of the Trans Am Firebird.
Well, that’s not going to happen now is it.
However, where there’s a will there’s a way. Tuner ASC Creative Services is offering a conversion kit that transforms your 2010 Chevrolet Camaro into a Pontiac Trans Am for those that are sad to see the historic brand go.
For more info contact dave.byron - at - ascglobal.com.

Photobucket

No comments:

Traffic Report