Remember that special woman have gave you life today, and do not forget the life lessons she has taught you over the years:
1. RESPECT OF OTHERS WORK
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
“Because I said so, that's why."
"If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
"Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
"Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. the SCIENCE of OSMOSIS.
"Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
"Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
"You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
"This room looks like a tornado went through it."
"If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
"Stop acting like your father!"
"There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
"Just wait until we get home..."
"You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. MEDICAL SCIENCE.
"If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. THE Gift of ESP.
“Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
"When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."
21. HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
"If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
"You're just like your father."
23. FAMILY ROOTS.
"Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
"When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
"One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
That's me, I'm him...
- DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...
- ► 2010 (75)
- Just a "fixer upper"...
- Photo shoot...
- Takin' a break...
- Hey GM - ya might wanna reconsider...
- Happy Mother's Day...
- I'm really getting into this...
- Dream car of the week...
- Should I be disappointed...
- Jesse James is a Dead Man...
- Dude, where's my car...
- W. on warming...
- Ruben Duran's at it again...
- Dream car of the week...
- ▼ May (13)
- ► 2008 (190)
Check 'em out
- Andy's Pinstriping
- Austin Speed Shop
- Duece of Spades movie blog
- Jimmy Shine
- Keep On Rollin' benefit car show
- Landspeed Racing dot com
- Learn the Lingo
- MyRideIsMe dot com
- Old Crow Speed Shop
- Old Crow Speed Shop blog
- Ruben Durant
- Salt Flats Speed Shop
- So-Cal Speed Shop
- So-Cal Vintage Parts Arizona
- Southern California Timing Assoc
- Traditional Speed & Kustom
- Utah Salt Flats Racing Assoc