That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Friday, March 13, 2009

Dream "old school" super car of the week...

The last couple of weeks I have strayed from the norm with these posts. Last week with the M80 concept truck, and this week with the Lamborghini Countach. I remember the first time I stood next to one of these as a pre-licensed teenager. It was white just like the one pictured below, and totally unlike anything I had ever seen before. Needless to say it may be "dated" now, but it will always have a place in my heart.





No comments:

Traffic Report