That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Friday, December 12, 2008

Yeah, I shot her...

As I stated earlier this year it has been over a decade and a half since I formally photographed someone. Not that I do not enjoy taking pictures of people - the opportunity just never presents itself.

Well yesterday as I was helping Shannon with a bridal session I snuck in for sometime behind the camera. I don't know if I am quite up to par with her yet, but hey i don't think they're that bad...







I did take more than these shots, but I won't bore you with all of them - for now.

And thanks to Julie for putting up with me.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I really like the second one, it's got a great angle. You did so good, babe.

Janie and Lyle said...

Just the other day, I saw these guys in town taking pics of cool cars with a "voluptuous" blond sitting on them...it looked professional and it was taken in front of the oldest building in Decatur...a gas station no less! Good job!

Lookin' back...

Traffic Report