That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Monday, December 8, 2008

Monday FREE ad...

FREE: I have three "single" socks. One is solid white, one is white with grey toe and heel, and one is white with HANES embroidered in the toe area. These are perfect for someone who may need a mate for a lonely sock. I do not believe they are big enough to use a Christmas stockings.

As always these are FREE so you will need to pick up. Please leave me a comment if interested before my mother claims them and tries to turn them into rags.

No comments:

Lookin' back...

Traffic Report