That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

We’ve adopted!

Don’t get excited mom – it’s not what you think…

I have this bad habit of falling for ones that nobody wants anymore.

Don’t get mad hunny – it’s not what you think…

What I mean is I seem to be drawn to the cars that people either loose interest in or I feel that they have “ruined” in someway. Well here awhile back a “new addition” found her way to our house. She needs some work and a few things changed, but here she is:


No comments:

Traffic Report