That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas twenty-ten...

2010 has been kind of a rough year around here. A lot of time spent on the job hunt. I was worried about Christmas and it being kind of "small".

But as it has came to Christmas Eve I believe it may have been one of the best we've had. Although we don't have anything under the tree we are blessed with great family and friends. Reasonably good health. A nice home. No debt - other than a house payment. Shannon's income. Clean clothes and food to eat.

Some of the best things don't need fancy paper or shiny bows. Merry Christmas everyone...

Photobucket

No comments:

Traffic Report