That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Monday, July 12, 2010

When we last left our hero (in your best narrator voice) ...

Yeah it's been a while, but it doesn't mean I haven't done anything. Been working around the house, on the house, and in the garage. Seems like my summer is almost over and I don't feel as I've really accomplished anything. Here's an update on Lorraine...

Removed this lower steering column support:

Photobucket

Removed this homemade steering column bushing:

Photobucket

While the motor was out I decided to switch out the mounts. The good one is on the right:

Photobucket

And after all the machine work assembly began.

NOS from Egge:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ready to start going back in:

Photobucket

Back in:

Photobucket

Thanks Shannon, Brian, and Lindsey!

I'll post some updated photos in the next few days.

No comments:

Traffic Report