What are your feelings on it? As far as I knew it was not very sociably acceptable – at least here in the U.S. Maybe it is one of those European things I read about in the expensive magazines. Here it seems those who have it don’t really want it. It hasn’t quit caught on like sideburns or the goatee. I haven’t seen anyone growing it out yet in hopes of trimming it into a prize winning topiary or something… hmmm, picture that.
But times, well, the must be a changin’. I recently saw that artificial nose hair was spotlighted at a show in Geneva. Seems there may actually be some sort of “demand” for such a thing.
The inventor was quoted as saying "Most people do not have enough nose hair."
Honestly? I mean have you met any male over 50?
He was also quoted as saying “"It's comfortable to wear and cheap."
Wow! Is this the toupee for the 21st century!
But I think what really sold me was the fact that “the hair can be washed and reused.”
That's me, I'm him...
- DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...
- ► 2010 (75)
- ► 2009 (169)
- ▼ 2008 (190)
Check 'em out
- Andy's Pinstriping
- Austin Speed Shop
- Duece of Spades movie blog
- Jimmy Shine
- Keep On Rollin' benefit car show
- Landspeed Racing dot com
- Learn the Lingo
- MyRideIsMe dot com
- Old Crow Speed Shop
- Old Crow Speed Shop blog
- Ruben Durant
- Salt Flats Speed Shop
- So-Cal Speed Shop
- So-Cal Vintage Parts Arizona
- Southern California Timing Assoc
- Traditional Speed & Kustom
- Utah Salt Flats Racing Assoc