That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

the DMV...

Funny thing happened while I was at the DMV today. If I was smart I would have captured it on my phone. An elderly woman was in at one of the stations while I patiently waited. When it came time for her eye exam she scooted a little to her left and put here face down on the machine - the debt card machine! Now the sad part is along with not being able to see she also couldn't her the examiner trying to explain to her it was the next machine down...

Oh yeah and for those of you wondering - she got a license.

No comments:

Traffic Report