That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Friday, April 24, 2009

A little inspiration...

So for years my dad would talk about this truck he had when he was a kid. A black mid 60's F100. A couple of years ago he ended up getting another one and had all these plans for it. Big surprise - it still just sits there! Well my dad is also a fairly skilled leather worker and I thought this would maybe give him a little nudge. I know it's just an interior shot, but if he would just get the project rollin' somewhere...



No comments:

Traffic Report