That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Friday, May 30, 2008

Just a gimmick or more...

Last night I heard an ad for a car sale and the announcer stated "...and just to show that we value our customers we are giving away a fifty dollar fuel gift card with any new or used car purchased. Hurry in now for this limited opporitunity..."

Immediately I thought "Hey Spanky have ya noticed this? ------->



I don't know when the last time you got intimate with a gas pump was, but $50 bucks won't even get me back home from your lot! You better up the deal a little more in my opinion."

“K-BER 101 will be broadcasting live from 10 to 4.” he added.

“blah, blah, blah, blah…”

“And will will have free hotdogs and soda from 11 to 1, So come on down to…”

Holy cow! Now ya got my attention. Free food, entertainment, and a fifty dollar gas card! Sounds like the makin’s of a date. Hunny put on your good shoes ‘cause we goin’ inta town!

No comments:

Traffic Report