That's me, I'm him...

DISCLAIMER: Although I am a car guy this is not solely a car blog. I will talk cars, but this is also a blog about how I view the world. Just ask my mom and she will tell you my first word was "car". I do have a slight fascination with them. Luckily I have a supportive family and a very understanding wife...

Sunday, December 16, 2007

A salute to beards...

Coarse, wiry, abrasive facial hair!

Face it guys it is one thing that separates us from most of the woman on this rock. That and the ability to pee outdoors with out propping ourselves up against something.

Well about once a year I a get a little lazy. I miss one day of shaving / maintaining my goatee. Then the second day goes by. By the third day I am auditioning for "the New Adventures of Grizzly Adams" TV series.

I don't mind beards. Some of the most influential men in history have sported the beard. Abe Lincoln, John Lennon, Jim Morrison, the Amish, Papa Smurf, and Uncle Jesse.

So come on guys - grow that beard and honor those before us!

No comments:

Traffic Report